Clean home series: One of my 2012 resolutions included updating and organizing our home. I am holding myself accountable to this by posting monthly updates on my progress here.
Our project for June! We had several adirondack chairs in our backyard that have seen better days. After a long rainy season, they just looked scary.
So off we went to the Home Depot to explore options. We settled with an opaque weatherproofing stain in a nice darker blue that matched our front door. We also bought mildew remove to prep the chairs for painting.
It was a nice warm day and we were able to finish a lot of pieces. We cleaned, air dried, and painted about 2 adirondack chairs, and a bench in the course of one sunny afternoon.
Here again is the 'before' and 'after' -
Another project off my 'to-do' list!